DID YOU KNOW THAT...
...with every purchase you make at this webstore, you're helping those in need? Ten percent (10%) of the proceeds always go to benefit the Nashville Rescue Mission! We're so pleased to be able to partner with this incredible organization. To see what they're about, check out their site at http://nashvillerescuemission.org/
The Phil Valentine Store is managed by Kaboolie Ink - a family-run company based out of Spring Hill, TN, right in the heartland of America. As a company that grew out of the recession, we are thankful for capitalism and feel blessed to be able to do business in this great country. Thanks for stopping by!
Can't find what you're looking for? Check back often, as new products are being added. Also, feel free to make suggestions - tell us what types of products you would like to see offered.
Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve the website, customer service and product offerings. Email us at:email@example.com
Items will generally ship within two (2) business days. Backordered items may take up to three weeks to ship. Thank you for your patience. Please note, a physical address must be provided. We cannot ship to a PO Box.
REFUND, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION POLICIES:
Orders once placed may not be cancelled. Returned products must be accompanied by a written request for refund. Shipping costs to return an item will be paid by the buyer. The returned product must be in the same condition in which it was received. If the item is found to have been altered, the return/refund will be rejected. Once a returned product is accepted, the cost of the product and applicable taxes will be refunded. However, shipping costs will not be refunded.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What is the Nashville Rescue Mission?
- The Nashville Rescue Mission is a faith-based organization that provides food, clothing, and shelter to the homeless while offering recovery programs for those who struggle with life-altering issues. The mission is supported soley by donations and does not accept any money from the government.
Where are the products made?
- The hats you purchase on this site are manufactured in Cambodia and the shirts are from either India or Egypt.
Where are the products embroidered/printed?
- All of our products are embroidered/printed right here in the USA. With each purchase, you are supporting American jobs.
Are any of the products made in China?
- No, absolutely not! You will never receive an item that was grown, manufactured, assembled, embroidered or printed in China.
Do you sell products that are made in the USA?
- Not yet. However, that is something we hope to offer you in the future.
How should I care for my products?
- For best results, wash shirts cold with similar colors. Dry on the lowest setting. For hats, handwash or wash cold on the gentle cycle and hang to dry.